Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Authentic Pre Owned Designer Handbags, Used Louis Vuitton

Per-Son-AL-ized SerVice.  I had to write it that way to get your attention.  I have never considered myself to be a girl to wander into LV, Chanel, Gucci, etc, with the sincere intent on buying something, so I just never went in before.  But, it was a particularly good night in Waikiki after an amazing vacay, so thought, why not?
Prices are 5% less than on the mainland (or online) and the tax rate is pretty low at 4(something)%.  If you're an LV fan, you'll love this 2 story location!
I had to wait like it seems...forever to get service.  The Japanese tourists were out in full force, and the LV staff were running around showing everything from cufflinks to suitcases to the Speedys.  But, out of nowhere, I am helped by a certain gentleman and I have his FULL attention for the time being.  He helped me pick out the newest style hobo bag and I realized it fit me better than the Tivoli.  Service was great for the amount of people that were swarmed in there.
LV in hawaii.... sigh.... I bought my hubby's messenger bag here! Hehe...I feel shopping in paradise is the best, the prices and taxes are lower than the mainland and there's always a wide selection of the goods in stock.

LV is so timeless... it will never go out of style and the value goes up. Can't wait to pass mine down.
This store does treat locals with respect. Tina was awesome!
If you want a LOUIE this is the place to go! :)
This Louie was just like any other one other than it's in the beautiful strip in Wakiki. I did take advantage of the lower tax and the lower price than mainland.
I love their service here, they're courteous and treat you like you're the most important client in the room. Unlike most high end stores the reps that depend on their commission, my nice rep did not look over my shoulder every 5 min to spot the next potential buyers.
I've had two fantastic experiences here.  the first time, landed us in the upstairs VIP room with champange and chocolates.  But i'm going to talk about my experience today....

No comments:

Post a Comment