Monday, July 16, 2012

Louis Vuitton Shoes - Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags

Minus 1 star because I have been here before and have gotten snobby looks from the sales associates when I was "just looking."
Would have given 3.5 stars.Came in to get an exchange on a wallet. When I walked in, I didn't get any kind of greeting from their sale associates, but I didn't
notice anyone else getting one either. I did not have to wait too long before a friendly SA helped me out. I got help from two of their SA and both were friendly.
Sorry, I don't remember their names. After reading the others' reviews, I thought I had a pretty good experience here. I walked in with jeans and a plaid shirt,
nothing expensive, and didn't feel like I was being treated unfairly. But for the amount of money that was spent from this company, I would expect a bit of better
service. Even the Guess store in Stones has more friendly SA. I'll definitely come back to this one instead of the Valley Fair one.
This store makes me feel absolutely POOR... lol .. But some how I still keep coming back.....

OMG... I need to have those black skinny Graffiti jeans they have on the male mannequin! they are to die for! those lime green shoes are no joke!!!

I guess I will just pay my rent late.. Im sure my landlord will understand....
The store has prime location right in front of Union Square which is very inviting for tourists or anyone that loves the brand. The past few months the decor on
their display window looked like it was picked out and arranged by a blind person. Very tacky. Neon.

No comments:

Post a Comment