Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wholesale louis vuitton bags

I wanted to write a review about my experience with having my louis vuitton bag repaired.  I brought in my 2year old bag that the stitching was starting to come
loose and come up from the handles.  I was worried what the charge would be, but it was worth it to have the bag i carry everyday repaired properly.  After only two
weeks without my bag i received it back delivered free of charge to my house.  The stitching was also repaired at no cost.  Now that is what you expect from a high
end luxury store!  Thank you Louis Vuitton, union square!
I just had the absolute worst customer experience at the LV store in Union Square.  I brought in a wallet to exchange ($220) that was beyond the 30 day "policy" for
returns and exchanges.  It was in the original LV bag and in the sealed original tissue that they wrapped it in.  AND I had a receipt.  They refused to exchange it
or give me a store credit.  I guess they didn't want me to buy the $700 bag I had in my hand when they delivered the news.
When every third thugstress crack ho is toting something with your interlocking initials on it to carry her smokes in, you might rethink your brand's future.  Can
you hear me Gucci?  Louis?  Anyone?
Totally agree with the other reviews, customer service is non existent and when you ask for help they just point you in some vague direction.  It took asking for
help AGAIN to be helped out and reluctantly too.  I've shopped at the Las Vegas location at the Wynn hotel and had outstanding service.  SF location, you suck!
This review is strictly on their service.  I came here to buy a wallet.  While at the register, this guy rings me up.  I wanted to use my BofA debit card, but
because their little machine was broken, he had to see my ID.  Well I forgot my ID and neither did I think I would need one if I was using a debit card with my
picture on it.  Apparently a signature on the back of the card, and my friggin picture at the top left corner of the BofA debit card wasn't enough to convince him
that it was actually me.  He wanted a government issued ID to confirm that picture of me on my debit card.  Seriously now... Whatever! I left and went to the one at
bloomingdales.  Sucks for the sales that lost her commission because this guy was being a total idiot.
Will never shop with this company again - extremely self-righteous little sales clerks and management that act as if they are the divine chosen ones selected to
oversee the gates of the domain...Have bought items there before, but their corporate and managerial stupidity knows no bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment