Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Very Vintage LOUIS VUITTON Trocadero Style Purse Handbag

i like lv like every other asian girl, but i especially hate the service in this place. "do you plan on buying anything?" the sales person asked irritated.  NOT
ANYMORE A**HOLE. i just walked in the store 30 seconds ago and went to the epi leather section and i already have one of these arrogant bastards tailing me. well
then don't follow me if you think i'm a waste of time.These guys are not getting a penny of commission from me. I'd rather buy it in Paris where the customer service
is superbly better and trust me, the store there is so much nicer. worst experience ever next to the lv store in berlin.
Rude, RuDE, RUDE!
Don't even bother going here, there are so many other stores that this one is not worth your time! I have been here about three times, first time I stood in there
for an hour and a half and NO ONE helped me, second time all the employees started looking at me and my brother up and down as if they were too good for us (THEY'RE
GETTING PAID TO SERVE US, MOTHER FUC*ERS!), third time I went in to try and get a job. The security people were obviously talking about me through their headsets,
one came behind me doing God knows what, RUDE again, then this bitc* pretty much holds me back for 15 minutes to tell me "We don't hire people, it never happens" but
in different words...Seriously?
Don't shop here! This store gives LV a bad name! All the other LV stores I've been to were helpful, friendly, and most important DIDN'T JUDGE! I don't know if the
staff just needs to get laid or just has a stick up their bums, but this store gives the fashion world a bad name! They should seriously either fire everyone and
start from scratch, or teach those as*holes a lesson in CUSTOMER SERVICE!
A good place to for trust fund babies to dump their inheritance on the trophy wife.  If that's not you, better go with the cheap fakes for sale in the Mission and on
eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment