Thursday, July 19, 2012

Support Louis Vuitton Outlet. Search for Louis Vuitton Bags

I purchased my Berkeley here when it first came out, price was def better than the mainland (recommended by my rep) and tax was lower here as well. It's been 2-3 yrs and my Berkeley has gone up in prices and I'm glad that I made a good investment. My rep took the time and really showed us around, I'd definitely buy from them again if I'm ever in Oahu again :)
The customer service in this store is much better than most of the LV stores I've been to on the mainland, which pretty much made it easier for me to decide on finally buying the Damier Graphite Multiple Wallet that I've had my eye on.
I came here looking for a present for my best friend. She loves LV and I wanted to get her something that you can't get back in the mainland. Plus, I heard the prices here are about 5% cheaper than the mainland LV stores.

It's weird walking into this place in a swimsuit, but that's what we did. We were still treated very well and the lady was super helpful. But I was informed that they didn't have anything in stock that I couldn't get in the mainland. Bummer...

This store is big though. Big like the one on 5th Ave in Manhattan. Big like the one on Geary in SF. Big and super air conditioned.
The 4.7% sales tax was a big plus compared to the  9+% in SF and LA, but I had no idea until I read the reviews here and looked up the wallet on the Louis Vuitton site that the prices in this store are also 5% lower. So if you've had your eye on something, this is definitely the store to get it at.

No comments:

Post a Comment