Monday, July 30, 2012

Louis Vuitton Outlet,Cheap Louis Vuitton bags,Louis Vuitton on Sale

Stay away...take your money to Palo Alto, where the saleswomen are friendly and happy to be working there. We're paying THEM, not vise versa...so the least you'd
expect is a little respect, right?
I brought my Louis bag here when the strap broke (someone yanked it really really hard from me - it didn't break because it was poorly made). Although it took them
over two months for them to get a new strap and reattach it, when I got it back, it was like a brand new bag. I love my Louis bags, they're classic pieces that I'll
pass down to the spoiled daughter I'll have one day.
I go into this store often just to check out their supply- they have a pretty good stock of stuff, and none of the "you're too good for this" attitude either, but
honestly, there has been times where walking in has felt like a commission clusterfuck (pardon my lack of a better phrase), with sales associates jumping me as soon
as I pointed my finger at something (while talking to whoever I was with). They did, however, have those incREDIBLY hard to find Evidence sunglasses in stock a few
months earlier, which was nice. This place is pretty friendly as well. Out of all the Louis Vuittons I've been in and shopped at, this would take first or second
place- second maybe only to the Las Vegas location in Ceasar's Palace, but simply due to size.
What happened to days of old? LV has been in business a long time; however, recently things are amiss over there. The monogram multi color line is nothing short of
gosh and but a fashion blip on the radar screen. Their Epi line is a departure from their classic line, but retains a subtlety, understated and updated look. The
Suhali collection is tolerable. LV will attract a new following of consumers and alienate another on their new course.
Wonderful service staff eventhough I was just replacing the strap of the draw-string bag. The first salesperson that approached me was clueless and immediately
commented that they were out-of-stock until the second salesperson came to the rescue and offered to check in the back and she returned with the strap. Many classic
pieces and lots of new collection are in stock as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment