Saturday, July 28, 2012

Louis Vuitton Bags Online Shop

I am a purse whore.  I have a massive collection of couture purses.  I bought a $1500 purse from there and when I tried to exchange it, they wouldn't even consider
it.  I never carried it and it was never even taken out of its box.  For such a luxury good, a mere 15 DAY return policy is obsurd.  I will never buy a Louis purse
and may sell all the ones that I have.
this place always makes me feel upper class, but this only happens when you don't see a bunch of fake LV used by tourist.

i remember everytime i walked into this place, i was always greeted with attention. once in a while, one lady would say, "Hey you! Long time no see, have a seat".
this was how they treated me and my parents. back in the day when they buoght a lot of stuff, they would get service like coffee/tea/soft drinks and we get to occupy
a sofa with a huge hidden catelog.

i also really like the place after they finished their remodelling.

the only problem i have now is that we arent regulars anymore. i see to many people with knockoffs from chinatown that it makes the brand meaningless. i know that a
lot of people would say, "you know Lv whores are able to tell which is real and which is fake', but many knockoff manufacturers are able to reproduce something that
is almost 95% real, not even the the LV employees could tell the difference
Louis Vuitton San Francisco is horrendous and the customer service terrible - not only are the sales folks arrogant they are dishonest and deceitful. After a couple
of visits, we finalized a purse. The sales associate brought us a "fresh piece" from inside which was double wrapped. It didn't occur to us to check on the contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment