Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Louis Vuitton Briefcases and work bags

I love LV and I love their purses and I love their service and I love their ridiculous rules for their stores.

*Man walks in with 100 pound dog, almost empty cup of water*
SA: Excuse me, sir?
M: Oh, the dog? I'll wait outside then.
SA: No, the dog is fine, the water has to go.
LV isn't exactly my alltime fave (although I do have a few LV items plus a wallet that I use on a daily basis) but I can attest to the durability of the items. I
don't take really good care of my bags being that they get thrown around my room and are tossed on the floor most of the time but they're still in tip top condition.
The bags retain their shape despite the abuse however I think I'm just really bored w/ their designs as well as I don't like logo'd out accessories.  I'm a fan of
Marc Jacobs design for LV and WAS a fan of the Murakami line but opted not to buy the Murakami b/c I knew it was just going through it's 15 minutes of hotness and
then everyone will be over it. (SO happy I didn't purchase it!) Wonderful shopping experience. When we walked in, my sister and I were greeted by the sales
associates and asked multiple times if we needed help. We walked straight to the area where the specific bags we wanted were and were helped by a very friendly lady.
She let us look at any style of bag we wanted and let my sister try them on to see how they looked on her. My sister eventually chose a bag and was given tips on how
to clean and take care of the bag. I fully expected to be looked up and down as we entered the store, but instead, it was the complete opposite. 5 stars for friendly
service and 5 stars for awesome bags and clothes.
Ok, So I guess i got sucked into the whole Louis Vuitton Scene. I had purchased a Tie for $200 and one month later the Monogram started coming apart.  I took the tie

No comments:

Post a Comment