Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Louis Vuitton Handbags and Purses, Jewelry

I am going to have to disagree with the reviewers below. I came in here to check out a wallet because my husband wanted to buy me a new one for our anniversary. I
was looking for the zippy in monogram and was lucky enough to see the zippy and the organizer at this location whereas it was unavailable in at the Palo Alto LV. I
was greeted by everyone in the store and asked if I had been helped yet by three associates. I didnt catch any of their names but they all were very nice and
attentive. I prefer this location over the Valley Fair location. I was even able to check out the insolite wallet. There selection is vast and they have clothing! I
am a fan!
mom: when are you going to get married?..you're not getting any younger!..stop wasting your money on going out!...
--------------
me: (handing her louis vuitton bag)
--------------
mom: (smile, hugs and kisses)...are you eating well?...anything you need?...you should visit more often...
i love lv even though it's not even leather.  it's made out of canvas. 

how do i know?? one day, i was carrying a big speedy when my water bottle cap came off inside my bag.  the whole bottle spilled in my bag and i walked around happily
for hours before i realized i was carrying a bagful of water because ot the waterproofed canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment