Sunday, July 22, 2012

Louis Vuitton Handbags,Bags,Free Shipping,60% OFF

I really wanted to get a tie bar, so the sales associate introduced herself and showed me what they had to offer.  Unfortunately none of the tie bars worked out but the tie I tried it on worked out so I got the tie.

I'm also a huge wallet fan so I asked if they had anything new.  The sales person showed me some limited edition men's wallets that were pretty outstanding that I've never seen.  There were only 2 left in the Honolulu area so I got both, one for me and my boyfriend.

In the end, kudos to the sales folks at this location.
I went here with my family almost every night for a week straight.  Every time we went, they bent over backwards for my mom, but they acted as though they couldn't give a crap about me.  The only time I received semi-decent customer service was when my dad asked me what purse I wanted.

So no, I did not receive the stellar customer service that everyone's raving about.  sad.

Anyways, 3 stars because:
1. They're open til 11 PM
2. They carry the newer styles.

Side note: I have yet to see a hand-written note thanking me for my purchase...

Today I went to the Louis Vuitton store with my mom to go shopping for a present for a family friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment