Monday, July 16, 2012

Kanye Louis Vuitton Shoes Release Date

The staff in most high end stores seem to like power tripping just because they work there, which is funny because it never works on me. This Louis branch never have
stock of the latest collection, or if they do its limited, probably from tourist purchases and the good location of the place in general.
This is a HUGE store. It is probably bigger than the stores in any other city I've been to, other than New York and Paris of course.

In any case, I digress, the store here has a wonderful selection of bags, wallets, scarves, and little trinkets. You can get a nice gift for someone else (cheap) or
for yourself (expensive). I got a bag and a scarf during my recent trip. The sales staff is very good, helpful and not too obtrusive. They kind of let you roam free
and when you are ready to buy, they help you out. I also like their clothes, although they are a tad on the expensive side for me just yet. May be next year.
so my sis is my mentor.

sis : hey dumb ass. its about how you carry yourself.

i had to repair my REAL lv carry on suitcase.

sis wanted to get more sheets for her fake lv planner.

do you know where this is going?

excuse me sir, do you have a reciept?

uggggg. ill always be blue collar. sis will always be badass.
what's there not to love about this place?! ...
i swear if there is a woman out there that says she doesn't like this store then she is lying to herself!!!!

i want everything in here..

service is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment